Every Woman Every Child
- Traditional grant making and resource mobilisation through philanthropic and corporate social responsibility resourcing
- New impact investments that encourage new models for business engagement in women's and children's health.
By leading private sector engagement with the EWEC Africa Task Force we hope to generate new commitments from businesses to fund grant making (led by WBF) and corporate impact investment (led by TEF). The EWEC partnership empowers communities, enabling them to find sustainable solutions for the problems facing maternal and child health in Africa.
About UN Foundation, Every Woman, Every Child
Every Woman, Every Child is a global effort bringing together individuals from all of the below groups to support the Global Strategy for Women and Children's Health, which was launched during the United Nations Millennium Development Goals Summit.
- Philanthropic institutions and other funders
- The United Nations and multilateral organisations
- Civil society and non-governmental organisations
- The business community
- Health-care workers and professionals, and
- Academic and research institutions around the world
The Global Strategy for Women and Children's Health provides a new opportunity to improve the health of hundreds of millions of women and children around the world, and in so doing, to improve the lives of all people. For more information, visit.www.everywomaneverychild.org